– Republished in partnership with Space Tech Expo:
Space Tech Expo and Conference returns to Pasadena in May as America’s meeting place for space engineering and technology. The B2B industry event brings together thought leaders, decision-makers and buyers to meet the manufacturing supply chain for commercial, civil and military space and aerospace.
The floor plan for Space Tech Expo USA is filling up fast. In the last month, the show has welcomed NASA Armstrong Flight Research Center (AFRC), Motiv Space Systems, Inc., Fraunhofer SPACE, DM3D Technology LLC, Taber Industries, AFRL, Zodiac Data Systems, SMC/GP, Alliance Space Systems, DEWESoft, Vibration Research, API Delevan, Innoflight, GoEngineer, Ascent Aerospace, General Dynamics, Thermal Management Technologies, Radiall, API Delevan, Leybold USA, SCHURTER inc, Gooch & Housego and more!
Here are just a few of the new exhibitors you can see at Space Tech Expo:
NASA Armstrong Flight Research Center (AFRC)
- The Armstrong Flight Research Center is NASA’s primary center for atmospheric flight research and operations. NASA Armstrong is chartered to research and test advanced aeronautics, space and related technologies that are critical to carrying out the Agency’s missions of space exploration, space operations, scientific discovery, and aeronautical research and development. Booth 6008
Motiv Space Systems, Inc.
- From space mechanisms to flight robotic systems, Motiv Space Systems, Inc. has decades of experience delivering mission critical systems from initial concept through fabrication and operational support. They approach each project from a systems perspective to help customers reach their ultimate goal. Booth 8027
- Bringing together 15 institutes, the Fraunhofer Space Alliance conducts applied research in the field of industrial space technology. The sheer technological variety of the participating institutes enables the Fraunhofer Space Alliance to offer its customers a unique range of services. Booth 6004
DM3D Technology LLC
- DM3D Technology, LLC has acquired POM Group’s DMD Technology and is currently the premier additive metal 3D company which utilizes laser based direct metal deposition technology to form functional metal parts directly from a 3D CAD data. Unlike, laser sintering, traditional coating or thermal spray processes, DMD Technology produces fully dense metal parts with a strong metallurgical bond to the base material resulting in production parts. DM3D’s expertise and innovation. Booth 6015
- Innoflight is a veteran-owned small business specializing in advanced cybersecurity systems meeting the needs of modern aerospace vehicles. Their core competencies include responsive, high-performing and SWaP-optimized space avionics (communications, encryption and computers/controllers) through the innovative implementation of modern COTS technology in tandem with software defined networking and radio technology. Booth 2006
- Founded in 1941 the Taber Instrument Corporation manufactures precision testing instruments. They have invented numerous devices that have aided in the understanding of material physical properties – the most famous being the Taber Abraser (abrader) which measures a material’s resistance to wear. Booth 7030
- GoEngineer delivers software,technology and expertise that enable companies to unlock design innovation and deliver better products faster. With more than 30 years’ experience and thousands of customers in high tech, medical, machine design, energy and other industries, GoEngineer provides best-in-class design solutions from SOLIDWORKS CAD,Stratasys 3D printing,Creaform 3D scanning, CAMWorks. Booth 6000
Meet representatives from the exhibiting companies and more by registering for your free exhibition pass here
AmericaSpace is happy to partner with Space Tech Expo, stay tuned for updates leading up to the event May 23 – 25.