– Last updated November 3, 2015 @ 10:00 a.m. EDT
NEXT U.S. LAUNCH
A United Launch Alliance Atlas V 401 will launch Orbital ATK’s Cygnus cargo freighter on the initial leg of its cargo resupply mission to the International Space Station (ISS) for NASA. Liftoff is scheduled for Thursday, Dec. 3, 2015, from Space Launch Complex-41 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. The mission will launch during a 30-minute window that opens at approximately 6:00 p.m. EST.
OA-4 will mark the 60th launch of the Atlas V and the 30th launch in the 401 configuration. It also marks ULA’s first mission supporting ISS cargo resupply.
NOTE: All SpaceX launches are currently grounded until NET November
2015 U.S. LAUNCH MANIFEST ( company / rocket / payload / launch time )
- NOV/DEC – SpaceX / Enhanced Falcon-9 v1.1 “Return to Flight” / ORBCOMM OG2 Mission 2 / TBD
- DEC 3 – ULA / Atlas-V 401 Rocket / Orb-4 ISS Resupply for Orbital ATK & NASA / TBD
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / NASA CRS-8 ISS Resupply / TBD
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / AMOS 6
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / SES-9 / TBD
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / Eutelsat 117 West B and ABS 2A ComSats
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / JCSAT 14 ComSat
- SpaceX / Falcon-9 v1.1 Rocket / NASA CRS-9 ISS Resupply / TBD